Cloud computing has grown in popularity in recent years. It is a type of Web-based computing that allows organisations and individuals to consume computer resources including virtual machines, databases, processing, memory, services, storage, communications, events, and pay-as-you-go. Nowadays, cloud migration is attracting billions of dollars in investment and as a result, Small and medium businesses have started adopting cloud-based technologies. The flexibility, security, scalability and agility offered by cloud platforms has resulted in businesses looking for specialised services support.
The services provided by cloud computing firms range from comprehensive application development platforms to servers, storage, and virtual desktops. Here is a list of cloud service and consulting companies that have been hand-picked. This list of cloud providers includes a variety of cloud computing services.
- Advaiya: Advaiya is a technology consulting and implementation services firm that provides tailored digital transformation solutions with business applications, analytics and cloud. Advaiya identifies, architects, implements and integrates suitable solutions for clients that lead to stronger decision making in the enterprise, an enhanced experience for their customers, and a substantial boost in business productivity — all leading to true digital transformation within an organization. The company provides cloud consulting and implementation services and also focuses on ensuring security, scalability, agility and higher performance through customized cloud apps, implementation and migration. It leverages its vast expertise in deploying cloud services and delivers tailored deployment and migration through end-to-end services on Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- ServerSpace: ServerSpace aloud is a company that provides users opportunities to set up the Autopay option in the control panel. Here the cloud works on an innovative hyper- converged vStack platform based on superior Open Source technologies. SeverSpace provides flexible configurations- from choosing the number of processor cores, the size of RAM, disk storage to the bandwidth for each cloud server. The use of cloud computing reduces the time to deploy VMs and keep them dedicated and renewable pools.
- PhoenixNAP: It is a global IT service provider offering secure and scalable infrastructure-as-a- Service solutions, including private, public and managed cloud services. In addition to the high-performance cloud platform, phoenix NAP also offers advanced backup, disaster recovery, and availability solutions. This company’s Data Security leverages the latest technologies to ensure advanced data protection. This is further segmented into management cluster and a compute cluster to optimize the resource availability to customer environments. This results in best performance characteristics to benefit their workloads and assure cloud data security.
- Wipro: This is a multinational corporation that provides cloud computing to improve data concerns and code by enabling private encryption, increased privacy and protection of intellectual property. Cloud computing also enables end-to-end security encryption that protects data while in the state of being processed or in use. Wipro provides greater transparency when moving data between environments, especially involving transformational computing, and standard confidential computing application solutions can be developed and moved across different cloud platforms. They help organizations realize a Cloud-first vision quickly and effectively through our consulting-led agile approach, transformation toolkit and our proprietary solutions such as Cloud Assess, Insightix and Virtual Desk which glean insights into the current state of Cloud, network and desktop landscapes.
- Infosys: Infosys helps independent software vendors to adopt cloud computing. They migrate resource-intensive applications and engineering workflows across research, design, development, and manufacturing to private, public and hybrid cloud environments. Infosys cloud managed services span provisioning of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Enterprise-as-a-Service (EaaS).They develop custom APIs for cloud to cloud migration and integration of as-a-service models of diverse cloud providers, including AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.