· Incept.green empowers climate conscious crusaders to accelerate India’s Net Zero journey by enabling them put their money to work on green businesses starting with ‘DigiSolar’
· Incept.green aims to democratize climate action and create a marketplace dedicated to the promotion of sustainable lifestyle choices
· With over 2.2MWp of solar capacity live and 10MWp in various stages of execution, Incept.green is harnessing the power of India’s consuming classes to galvanize India’s decarbonization drive
· Incept.green aims to sign up one million subscribers in the next 30 months, and three million subscribers over a five year period
· Ranjit Gupta, Ex-CEO, Azure Power; Murali Subramanian, Ex-COO, Azure Power; Gurinder Singh Sandhu, Ex- Chief Business Officer, Tata Power, among founding members
New Delhi, India, August 10, 2023: Incept.Green, India’s first digital climate action platform dedicated to the promotion of sustainable lifestyle choices is now online, with the mission to empower climate conscious citizens to be a participant in India’s Net Zero journey, and in the process also earn regular, attractive returns.
By enabling individuals to take action through putting their money behind green initiatives, Incept.Green stands at the forefront of green innovation and conscious consumerism. Individuals can start with as little as Rs.500 in ‘DigiSolar’ fractional ownership of a solar farm that generates green energy with asset returns up to 12% pa on the Incept.green platform.
“Incept.Green is more than just a platform—it’s a movement. By mobilizing individual action, the country can achieve Net Zero as early as 2050, that is two decades ahead of the planned target,” said Gurinder Singh Sandhu, CEO, Third Rock Solutions Ltd, the parent entity of Incept.green.
“We’re leveraging technology to bring about a fundamental change in how we interact with our environment. We enable every Indian to invest digitally in renewable energy assets, creating a win-win situation— earning financial rewards while contributing to a greener, more sustainable future for India”, he adds.
Incept.green aims to sign up one million subscribers in the next 30 months and three million subscribers over a five year period
With over 2.2MWp of solar capacity live and 10MWp in various stages of execution, Incept.green is harnessing the power of India’s consuming classes to galvanize India’s decarbonization drive.
Incept.Green operates under the umbrella of Third Rock Solutions Private Ltd., a for-profit, environmental services company. This parent company is dedicated to fostering sustainable lifestyle practices and promoting responsible consumerism, aiming to achieve intergenerational equity.
Incept.green is the brainchild of serial entrepreneurs and corporate veterans:
Gurinder Singh Sandhu, a proven business leader with over three decades of experience (Ex-Tata Power | Ex-Hero MotoCorp | Ex-Coca Cola | Ex-Bharti Airtel | Ex- Tata DoCoMo | Ex- Standard Chartered | Ex- Asian Paints)
Murali Subramanian (Ex- Schlumberger | Ex- Indiabulls Power | Ex- Lanco Infra | Ex- Ocior Energy | Ex- Ostro Energy | Ex-Orange Renewable)
Ranjit Gupta (Ex- Schlumberger | Ex- Azure Power | Ex- Ostro Energy)
Ritesh Ghosal (Ex- Tata Croma | Ex- Coca Cola | Ex- Reckitt Benckiser | Ex-Tata DoCoMo)