Tranche I Issue to Open on December 09; Effective Yield up to 9.26% p.a.*
· The Tranche I NCD issue includes a Base Issue Size of Rs.200 crores with an option to retain oversubscription up to Rs 800 crore aggregating up to Rs. 1,000 crores
· Rated as CRISIL AA/Stable by Crisil Ratings Limited and BWR AA+/Stable by Brickwork Ratings India Private Limited
· Effective annualized yield up to 9.26% p.a#.
· The Tranche I Issue opens on December 09, 2021 and closes on December 20, 2021*
· Trading in dematerialized form only
· Allotment on date priority basis i.e. on first -come- first-serve-basis, based on the date of upload of each application into the electronic system of the Stock Exchange, in each Portion subject to the Allocation Ratio.
· The NCDs are proposed to be listed on BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (collectively, the “Stock Exchanges”).
Chennai, December 08, 2021: Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited, a housing finance company regulated by National Housing Bank, has announced the issue of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of the face value of Rs. 1,000 each. The Issue opens on December 09, 2021 and closes on December 20, 2021 with an option of early closure.
The Issue has a base issue size of Rs. 200 crores with an option to retain oversubscription up to Rs 800 crores, aggregating up to Rs. 1,000 crores. The NCDs are proposed to be listed on the Stock Exchanges with BSE Limited as the Designated Stock Exchange for the Issue. The NCDs have been rated CRISIL AA/Stable by CRISIL Ratings Limited and BWR AA+ (pronounced as Brickwork double A plus rating with stable outlook) by Brickworks Ratings India Private Limited.
The NCDs issued pursuant to the Issue have a tenure of 24 months, 36 months, and 60 months. Effective yield (per annum) for NCD holders in Category I (Institutional Investors) & Category II (Non-Institutional Investors) ranges from 8.35% to 8.76% and for NCD holders in Category III (HNI Investors) and Category IV (Retail Individual Investors) ranges from 8.75% to 9.26%. Frequency of Interest payments are Annually, Monthly or Cumulative as per the choice of investors. Amount on maturity for NCD holders in Category I (Institutional Investors) & Category II (Non-Institutional Investors) ranges from Rs 1,174.00 to Rs 1277.60 per NCD for Series II and Series V respectively and for Category III (HNI Investors) and Category IV (Retail Individual Investor) ranges from Rs 1,182.70 to Rs 1295.35 per NCD for Series II and Series V respectively.
Net proceeds of the Issue will be utilized for the purpose of onward lending, financing, and for repayment of principal and interest of existing borrowings of the Company (at least 75%) – and the rest (up to 25%) for general corporate purposes.
As per its Limited Review Financial Results for the six months ended September 30, 2021, IBHFL’s CRAR (capital adequacy ratio) stood at 21.68% on a standalone basis. The terms of each series of NCDs, offered under Tranche I Issue are set out below:
The Lead Managers to the issue are Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, IIFL Securities Limited and Trust Investment Advisors Private Limited.
# For further details please refer Shelf Prospectus dated December 3, 2021 and Tranche I Prospectus dated December 3, 2021
*Tranche I Issue may close on such earlier date or extended date as may be decided by the Board of Directors of our Company or Securities Issuance Committee thereof. In the event of an early closure or extension of the Tranche I Issue; our Company shall ensure that notice of the same is provided to the prospective investors through an advertisement on or before such earlier or extended date of Tranche I Issue Closure in which pre-issue advertisement and advertisement for opening or closure of the Tranche I Issue have been given.