Striving to deliver a safe gaming experience, KRAFTON, Inc., South Korean video game developer, has banned 2 lakh accounts on BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) in January 2022. This move is in line with the company’s zero-tolerance policy towards cheaters and its efforts to eradicate the use of illegal programs and activities in the game.
Enabling a fair gameplay has always been a priority for KRAFTON, Inc. and the company has been taking robust measures to deliver an impartial and unhindered experience for players. Some of the measures taken to keep BGMI safe include:
- Device ban will be implemented if a player if found using illegal tools on any device. By the newly applied security logic, the device will be permanently banned from using BGMI
- Effective cheat detection and banning mechanism, that allows for the real time monitoring of cheaters and banning of players using illegal methods
- Replacing all interim bans with Permabans or permanent bans
- Manual verification and banning of accounts that use or promote illegal programs among high rankers. These accounts are monitored in real time and are banned permanently if any illegal programme is traced.
- Collaborating with of YouTube to identify and block channels that use illegal programmes