- The Sales value for Q1 2023 is registered at INR 4,896 million which is about an 17% increase over the corresponding quarter of 2022
- Operating profit margin is at 12%
- FGD orders worth INR 339 Mio received of which 276 Mio from K C Cottrell.
- All India Dealer Conference held at Istanbul, Turkey
- Mechanical Seal Assembly Line inaugurated at IPD Pimpri.
- Ground-breaking ceremony of Sinnar new shed.
(All amounts in INR million)
|Particulars||Q1 (Jan’23-Mar’23)||Q1 (Jan’22-Mar’22)||Q4 (Oct’22-Dec’22)||Jan’22 -Dec’22|
Summarising the Q1’23 performance, Mr. Farrokh Bhathena, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, KSB Limited said, “This quarter we have registered stellar performance with highest ever order intake of INR 6764 Mio in Q1 2023 from conventional business. Our sales achieved for the quarter are 17% higher than that of the corresponding Q1 2022. Despite the complex macroeconomic environment and shrinking margins, we are poised to leverage growth opportunities in our key markets. These impressive results are due to our strong focus on growth strategy. In addition, the greater customer trust in our product portfolio and our strong execution capabilities also add up to KSB’s growth momentum. Our strong order backlog with new upcoming orders gives a flying start and confidence for fiscal 2023.”