Hyderabad, November 9, 2023: Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results for the second quarter and half year ended September 30, 2023, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “Despite Q2 being a seasonal quarter we have shown growth in revenue and profits on a y/y basis. We have launched a transformed BharatMatrimony platform, delivering enhanced user interface and functionality including connecting matches over shared interests. We expect this initiative will add further value to our customers”.
Key financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2023
· Billing at Rs 117.1 crores (decline of 6% q/q and growth of 7.3% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 121.6 crores (decline of 1.4% q/q and growth of 5.9% y/y)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 12.5 crores (decline of 11.6% q/q and growth of 7% y/y)
· Billing at Rs 114.9 crores (decline of 6% q/q and growth of 7.8% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 119.2 crores (decline of 1.1% q/q and growth of 6% y/y)
· Added 2.6 lakhs paid subscriptions during the quarter (decline of 7% q/q and growth of 7.4% y/y)
· Transformed the BharatMatrimony app and website, delivering an enhanced user interface and functionality. Upgraded experience features including a user-friendly dashboard, personalized match listings, daily curated recommendations, a streamlined mailbox, interactive chat, and detailed profile views. Enhanced capability to connect with matches over shared interests such as lifestyle and hobbies.