PNB MetLife Goal Ensuring Multiplier (GEM) plan offers customers the option to choose from 13 different funds to best fit their risk appetite
Bangalore — 5 September 2022: PNB MetLife, one of India’s leading life insurers, has launched a new ULIP plan, PNB MetLife Goal Ensuring Multiplier (GEM), a solution that offers customers life insurance coverage and helps them invest methodically with the goal of creating wealth to achieve their dreams.
PNB MetLife GEM gives back the following charges deducted during the policy term – Return of Fund Management Charges, Return of Premium Allocation Charges and Return of Mortality Charges as per policy terms and conditions. Customers can choose from 13 different funds to best fit their risk appetite and can also opt for goal-based fund management strategies. The plan also has a top-up feature which allows customers to enhance their coverage and accelerate their savings goals.
Commenting on the launch, Ashish Kumar Srivastava, MD & CEO, PNB MetLife, said, “With our newly launched PNB MetLife Goal Ensuring Multiplier plan, we aim to empower our customers to make better financial decisions by exercising the power of choice while selecting from a host of 13 different funds. Moreover, in the spirit of celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ we have launched the “India Opportunities Fund”, an equity fund capitalizing on key themes such as Atmanirbhar Bharat, Digital India, Economic Reforms and Make-in-India program.”
PNB MetLife GEM has 5 coverage options catering to varied customer needs:
· Wealth – This option provides life insurance cover and helps build a corpus to fund future dreams
· Wealth Plus Care – Features of Wealth plus waiver of premium benefit in the event of diagnosis of any of the 5 listed Critical Illnesses
· Goal Assured – Offers triple benefits: Pays lumpsum death benefit, waives off future premiums in the event of death and also pays accumulated funds as maturity benefit
· Income Assured – 4 in 1 benefit: Pays lumpsum death benefit, waives off future premiums in the event of death, pays accumulated funds as maturity benefit and pays regular income to family
· Smart Child – A unique offering which helps customers save for children’s education and financially secure their future
This plan is a testimony of PNB MetLife’s continued commitment to provide need-based products and solutions to its customers, thus enabling them to Karo Bade Sapno Ki Tayyari, in line with the company’s overall brand ethos and purpose.