- Total distribution of over 3,000 Crores during last 5 years, more than 50% of unit capital raised at the time of IPO
- Toll collection goes up; robust 13% Q-o-Q growth witnessed in 5 assets constituting the existing portfolio
Mumbai, July 29, 2022: IRB InvIT, India’s first listed Infrastructure Investment Trust will distribute ~Rs. 116.10 Crores to the unit holders at the rate of Rs. 2.00 per unit for the first quarter of FY23.
The Board of IRB Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., an Investment Manager to the IRB InvIT Fund, today announced the financial results of IRB InvIT Fund for the first quarter of FY23.
The Trust has set 4th August 2022 as a record date for distribution and the same will be paid to the unit holders on or before 12th August 2022.
While commenting on the occasion, Mr. Vinod Kumar Menon, Executive Director & CEO of the Investment Manager said, “Despite challenges like pandemic, the Trust has been consistent in distribution, since beginning and has distributed Rs. 3,036 Crores till date to the unitholders in the 5 years of listing” He added, “Reflecting a strong recovery, the quarter witnessed double digit growth in collections Q-o-Q for the existing portfolio and a YoY toll revenue growth despite cessation of two concessions. We now look forward to add the new asset offered by the Sponsors which underlines a strong revenue visibility for its entire concession period of 15 years.”
Highlights of the Q1FY23:
- Total toll collection across assets for Q1FY23 of Rs. 368.15 Crores against Rs. 350.04 Crores for Q1FY22; FASTag toll collection reaches 95 %
- Trust continues to hold AAA Rating with Stable Outlook from India Rating & Research and CARE Rating agencies
- Sponsors have offered their Vadodara – Kim HAM project to the Trust, which is part of upcoming Delhi Mumbai Expressway project and had recently achieved Provisional COD and now revenue generating.
- Financial performance:
(Rs. in Crs)
(Rs. in Crs)
*numbers reflect impact of lockdown due to 2nd Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic
** Total income includes revenue from arbitration award of Rs. 423 crores.