In today’s time with the advent of fast paced new technology getting invented and changing business on a regular basis, companies are perpetually fighting a battle to combat workflow management and to find ways to yield better workforce productivity and eventually reduce cost to stay ahead of the competition.
The aftermath of the pandemic curtailed the level of productivity going down significantly and with help of analysis and evaluation as companies started to resume the post- pandemic life realized streamlining an efficient workflow management was crucial to stay ahead of the curve.
It is no secret that companies lose billions of dollars of business due to work inefficiency. Also, as per a study by CMO Council “Companies nearly lose $1trillion dollars only due to inefficient management tasks.
With the boom of Quick commerce, E-commerce, thanks to Automatic identification & data capture tools and other advancement in modern automation looks indispensable as it becomes a tool to not only streamline the workflow, but also maximize optimum productivity and reduce cost for companies. Investing in automation is the only way to combat the burgeoning issues of inefficiency and also simultaneously increasing real-time level accuracy.
Here are the Top 5 companies revolutionizing inventory management aiding innovative automation
1. Newland AIDC: Established in 1999 as a subsidiary of Newland Digital Technology, Newland AIDC boasts over 20 years of R&D in data capturing and enterprise mobility.
2. Zebra Technologies: Empowering organisations to thrive in the on-demand economy, Zebra ensures visibility, connectivity, and optimisation of front-line workers and assets. With a vast global presence, Zebra serves customers of all sizes, including 94 per cent of the Fortune 100.
3. Datalogic: A global leader in automatic data capture and factory automation markets, Datalogic specialises in designing and producing barcodes mobile computers, radio-frequency identification, sensors for detection, measurement, and safety, as well as vision and laser marking systems.
4. Honeywell Automation: Honeywell Automation India Limited (HAIL) has been providing cutting-edge process solutions and building solutions since 1984. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
5. Cognex: As the world’s leading provider of vision systems, software, sensors, and industrial barcode readers for manufacturing automation, Cognex plays a pivotal role in enhancing product quality, reducing errors, and cutting manufacturing costs.