The rise of technology has made a lasting impact on the legal industry as a whole. As a sector, legal tech has been seeing great interest in the Indian entrepreneurial ecosystem. Many entrepreneurs are coming up with unique legal tech solutions for problems that have been ignored for decades.
Let us watch out, 5 leading legal tech startups in India in 2022 –
1. Practice League: Pune-based firm Practice League, is an advanced legal tech company. The company’s SaaS-based products automate legal practice and are deployed in most law firms and legal departments across the globe. It offers a suite of comprehensive solutions to empower legal departments and law firms. Keep the business agile and efficient to stay ahead of the game.
2. SoOLEGAL – Founded by Manish Kaul in 2015, Delhi-based SoOLEGAL is an online discovery platform that allows users to seek lawyers and law firms for counsel. It enables law firms and lawyers to align their practices more comprehensively with contemporary needs, both operationally and functionally. The startup offers reputation management such as posting professional content, custom websites, comments, and a platform to review and practice management such as time management, CRM, billing/payment systems, and document/knowledge management etc. It also enables professional development through conferences, seminars, e-learning, and workshops.
3. LegalKart – Founded in 2018, LegalKart is a technology company with a ‘consumer first’ approach. The startup is solving the most important problem of ‘affordable access’ of legal services. With the help of cutting-edge technology, LegalKart is democratizing legal access by making it affordable and accessible to masses. This Made in India and Made for World company is building the world’s first ‘legal care ecosystem’ right here in India which is empowering to save huge time and money on uncertain litigation and delivering authentic advice 24X7 with affordable documentation for all kinds of needs. With enhanced accessibility and affordability there will be an exponential rise in the consumers adopting legal and compliant ways to conduct themselves personally and professionally.
4. Vakil Search – It is a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
5. LawRato – LawRato.com is the brainchild of Rohan Mahajan, a law graduate from Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi. It is an interactive online platform that makes it faster and easier to find and hire Top Rated Lawyers in any city / court in India. LawRato is on a mission to make the legal experience remarkable by making legal services high quality, cost-effective and on-demand for every need. The Delhi-based startup allows users to reach out to lawyers via email, phone, video calling and face-to-face meetings. Users can post queries online, get them answered by lawyers and book a consultant for detailed opinion.