- On World MSME Day, announces benefit worth of Rs. 20,000 across varied product offerings to address digital gaps
- To empower 2.5 Lakh MSMEs stay securely connected in digital business environment
- Provides suite of solutions – Integrated IoT, Cloud Managed Services, Cloud Telephony solutions and Business Plus Plans
Post-pandemic business impact, excessive liquidity crunch and tectonic shift has made MSMEs vulnerable. Keeping these challenges in mind on the occasion of World MSME Day,Vi Business,the enterprise arm of India’s leading telecom operatorVodafone Idea (Vi),today announced the launch of Ready for Next, a special program curated to help the MSMEs accelerate their growth potential.
Digital Adoption has become one of the most important factors in opening up new business prospects. Simultaneously, digitally securing the business is crucial in the new era of remote working. Vi Business Ready for Next program therefore is built on the philosophy ofhandholding the MSMEs in their entire digital journey. This curated program will serve all possible needs and requirements of MSMEs that will enable them to grow at a much faster pace.
Commenting on the initiative, Arvind Nevatia, Chief Enterprise Business Officer, Vodafone Idea said “MSMEs are the backbone of India’s economy, contributing 30% to the GDP. We recognize the key role that small businesses play in fostering new ideas and enabling a Digital India. Dynamic innovation needs specific solutions, strong technology support and trusted partners for sustainable growth. The ReadyForNext Program is our commitment to MSMEs to provide long-termsolutions that will help themmove ahead and build a better tomorrow. It is aimed to simplify their decision making process and help them identify the right focus, direction and solutions for their business, to be ready for tomorrow. We expect this program to be a game changer that will empower 250,000MSMEs to fast track growth.”
Vi Business ReadyForNext program comprises of twoelements:Digital Self Evaluation and Exclusive MSME Offers.
- ReadyForNext Digital Evaluation: Vi Businessin association with Dun & Bradstreet,has developed a platform which helps MSMEs access their digital readiness, identify gaps and required steps to become a future ready organisation. The ‘ReadyForNext’ evaluation process helps the business owners assess their setup across three aspects:Digital Customer,Digital WorkspaceandDigital Business.This breakup will present their preparedness and respective industry scenario in terms of customer-facing and servicing aspects, workforce and infrastructure monitoring aspects, and business data and network security aspects. In addition, it will also provide recommendations on next steps to be taken for their digital transformation journey. The customers can access this platform on https://www.myvi.in/business/enterprise-segments/smb/msme-readyfornext
- ReadyForNext Exclusive MSME Offers: The program is built on three pillars- Engage, Grow and Secure. The program offers specialised solutions to engage with their customer base, grow their business and maintain a digitally secure business environment. Enablinga healthy environment for collaboration, Vi Business is extending a value benefit worth Rs. 20,000 and more for MSMEs to adopt digital solutions.
|Secure Business with Secure Internet*||Engage Customers with Cloud Telephony *||Customer Targeting with Vi Business Plus plans*||Corporate Callertunes with Vi Business Plus plans*|
|Secure Internet- the bundled proposition of Internet Leased Line (ILL) and Managed Firewall, connects business applications reliably and protects critical business information and applications with Secure Connectivity.
· Enables the businesses to work safely and smoothly.
· Offers worth Rs. 10,000 or more basis bandwidth requirement
|Now no call will go un-attended 24/7 as the Cloud Telephony Service offers Auto Receptionist & Lead Management Solutions
· Eligible for any customer on Rs. 1500 plan for Auto receptionists and Rs. 1000 plan for Lead Management
· Extending a saving of upto Rs. 1500 by offering a discount of Rs. 500 each on first 3 bill cycles.
|Vi Business empowers the customers to advertise their brands to the Vi customer base through a Free Campaign of 20,000 SMS
· Extending a valuebenefit worth Rs. 4000
· Eligible for customers on Vi Business Plus Plans- 399, 499, 799, with 10 or more active connections.
· Also offers worry free Unlimited Data experience on Vi Business Plus plans.
|Having a customised Callertune gives impetus to an organisations advertising portfolio. This lets the MSMEs advertise their brands to the callers for free for 6 months.
· Users on Vi Business Plus Plans of 299 & 349 with 10 or more connections can avail the benefit.
· The customised Callertune generally is billed against Rs. 49/month/user. ViBusiness is offering free for 6 months, thus extending a benefit worth Rs. 5880on 20 connections
T&Cs available athttps://www.myvi.in/business/enterprise-segments/smb/msme-readyfornext
In addition to above, the program also offers ‘Business Advice’ to empower businesses to be future ready.
MSMEs could avail the limited period offers either by signing up on the website or by contacting the partner or nearest Vi Retail store. The offers are limited period and are valid till 31stJuly 2022.
Vi Businesshas come up with a high decibel digital and social mediacampaign to promote this ReadyForNext Program. The campaign went live on27thJune 2022.