· Vi pre-paid and post-paid customers can now experience enhanced voice calls over Wi-Fi connection when they are at home, workplace, café or other locations with WiFi facility
· Service is available for all existing Vi users, at no extra charge
Bengaluru, April 20, 2023: India’s leading telecom services provider, Vi has rolled out Voice Over WiFi (VoWiFi) calling service for pre-paid and post-paid customers in Karnataka circle. The service is now available for Vi customers across the state.
Vi VoWiFi calling service provides seamless and extended indoor coverage on all broadband networks. Users can get superior call quality with no call drops at home or office while connected to WiFi.
Vi pre-paid and post-paid customers in Karnataka can now undertake VoWifi calling at no extra charge.
Vi customers can activate VoWiFi calling service on the smartphone absolutely free of cost by following these simple steps:
· Check if the smartphone supports Wi-Fi calling (www.myvi.in/vi-wifi-calling)
· Have a Vi Sim with active VoLTE, calling service
· Get on to a Wi-Fi network, and switch on Wi-Fi calling on the device