– Volkswagen India has opened three new touchpoints in Belagavi, Davanagere, Vijayapura in the State of Karnataka increasing the network strength to 17 sales and 13 service facilities in the State
– The new touchpoints will further bolster customer experience and make worldclass, German-engineered products and services even more accessible to existing and prospective customers in the State
– The new Volkswagen touchpoints at Belagavi, Davanagere and Vijayapura will showcase India’s safest and youngest portfolio i.e. the five-star GNCAP-rated Volkswagen Virtus and Taigun as well as the global best-seller & flagship SUVW, Tiguan
– Customer centricity and hassle-free ownership experience is a top priority at Volkswagen, therefore the 12 service bays at Belagavi, six bays at Davanagere and four service bays at Vijayapura will cater to the service and maintenance requirements of customers
– The inauguration of these touchpoints further expands the Volkswagen network to 157 sales and 124 service touchpoints across 115 cities in India
Karnataka: Volkswagen India today announced the expansion of its network in the State of Karnataka with the inauguration of three new touchpoints, increasing the network strength to 17 sales & 13 service touchpoints. The three new locations – Belagavi, Davanagere and Vijayapura will enhance the Brand accessibility while offering German-engineered products and world-class services to customers in the region.
The newly-inaugurated Volkswagen touchpoints will house India’s safest portfolio, which includes the five-star GNCAP-rated Volkswagen Virtus and Taigun along with the global best-seller and flagship SUVW, Tiguan. The three touchpoints comprise of a total team of 95 sales & service members that are headed by Mr. Shashi Desai, Managing Director, Kumar Motor Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Commenting on the inauguration of the three new touchpoints, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said, “All the three cities of Karnataka – Belagavi, Davanagere and Vijayapura are growing at a rapid pace with significant industrialisation, evolving it into a modern hub. With the expansion of our network facilities in the State, we are making our German-engineered & safe carlines more accessible to our customers. We look forward to welcoming our customers in the three new facilities and provide them world-class experience and services.”
Mr Shashi Kumar Desai, Managing Director, Kumar Motor Corporation Pvt. Ltd., said, “We are extremely delighted to expand our partnership with Volkswagen in the State of Karnataka with new touchpoints in Belagavi, Davanagere, and Vijayapura. With the new locations, we intend to make Volkswagen more accessible and reach out to customers who aspire to own fun-to-drive, German-engineered & safe products. We are confident of offering prospective and existing customers a combination of world-class products & services in Karnataka”
Customer centricity and hassle-free ownership experience is a top priority at Volkswagen, therefore the 12-service bays at Belagavi, 6-service bays at Davanagere and 4-service bays at Vijayapura will cater to the service and maintenance requirements of our customers. In addition, customers can also reach out to the three touchpoints for pre-owned car buying, selling, exchange & upgrade through the Das WeltAuto.; pre-owned car vertical offered by Volkswagen India.
For more information about Volkswagen products & services, customers can visit their nearest showroom or the Volkswagen India website.
The three new facilities are located at the following addresses:
No. 18/4, Old PB Road, Near Alarwad Bridge NH 48, Halaga, District Belagavi – 590020, Karnataka
P.B. Road, near GMIT College, Davanagere – 577006, Karnataka
Opposite Hyper Mart, Solapur – Bangalore Highway, Rambhapur, Vijayapura – 586104, Karnataka