Modern Data Platform Benefits:
There are massive benefits to use a Modern Data Platform to enable better data management. Your business processes and decisions can become more efficient, innovative, and cost-effective with the capabilities.
- Optimize Operating Costs and Time: Built-for-purpose components means your team spends less time gathering and structuring data and more time generating insights that will contribute to business success.
- Future-proofing your business: A modern data platform will help you thrive in an increasingly disrupted ecosystem.
- Harness AI and Machine Learning: Lays the foundation for advanced analytics and innovation.
- Efficient Data Processing: A key component of the data pipeline, that enables the flow of data from a source into a data warehouse or other end destination.
- Make smarter and faster decisions: A data platform solution will bring together multiple data sources, powering analysis and reporting. This enables faster, better-informed customer and business decisions.
- Secure Organization’s data: Regular audits and penetration tests ensure your data stays safe and secure.
Building a Cloud-based Modern Data Platform
A Modern Data Platform is a future-proof architecture for Business Analytics. It is a functional architecture with all components to support modern data warehousing, AI/ML development, and Real-time data ingesting & processing. It has eight components – data ingestion, warehouse, lakehouse, data transformation, data science, governance, business intelligence, and data privacy. It helps enterprises store all their data in one central location in a consolidated and synchronized form for discovery, management, and distribution, i.e., it manages the end-to-end data lifecycle. The following tech stack, can be used for creating a modern data platform.
- Data Storage: AWS S3, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Google Cloud Storage
- Data Processing Engines: Databricks or Spark; Athena, Presto, or Starburst
In this digital era of business, the modern data platform is the ultimate answer to all data and decision-making problems. For any sizable company, a state-of-art data and analytics platform is necessary. Now is the right time to invest and build a future-ready data ecosystem that delivers path-breaking insights and business opportunities. By investing in building a modern data analytics platform, one can take their business and customer experience to the next level with a clear strategy that is vital to the business.