Full year billing growth of 5.4%
Hyderabad/ Chennai, May 9, 2023: Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its audited standalone and consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and year end as of March 31, 2023, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “We improved on the quarter-on-quarter momentum. With our on-going initiatives, we expect to have a good start in the coming year along with accelerating profits”.
Key financial highlights for the quarter ended March 31, 2023
· Billing at Rs 121 crores (growth of 8.6% q/q and 5.1% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 114.5 crores (growth of 3.7% q/q and 3.6% y/y)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 11.4 crores (decline of 1.7% q/q and 2.6% y/y)
· Billing at Rs 117.6 crores (growth of 8.6% q/q and 3.9% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 111.6 crores (growth of 3.6% q/q and 2.3% y/y)
· Added 2.62 lakhs paid subscriptions during the quarter (growth of 9.9% q/q and 11.8% y/y)
Key financial highlights for the year ended March 31, 2023
· Billing at Rs 458 crores (growth of 5.4%)
· Revenue at Rs 455.8 crores (growth of 4.9%)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 46.7 crores (decline of 12.9%)
· Billing at Rs 447 crores (growth of 3.9%)
· Revenue at Rs 446 crores (growth of 3.6%)
· Added 9.94 lakhs paid subscriptions during the year (growth of 11.1%)
· Launched Success Fee based matchmaking for Elite Matrimony, where customers can avail services for a minimal service charge.
· Matrimony.com won an Award from CNBC-TV18 under “Masters of Risk – Service Sector, Small Cap category”.
· Launched Jodii “Free for Women” campaign where women can access premium features for free (for first 10 contacts).
· Launched India’s first AI based marketing campaign using ChatGPT & Midjourney on Valentine’s Day, which gained significant traction thanks to its impactful message.
· The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on May 9, 2023, have recommended a final dividend of 100% (Rs 5 per equity share of par value of Rs 5 each), subject to the approval of the Shareholders.