Undoubtedly, makeup can alter the appearance of your cheekbones and jawline. However, some people don’t like spending hours to give a perfect shape to their face. At the same time, they look for ways to naturally alter the shape of their face. If you are one among them, then this guide is for you.
- One of the common mistakes that affect the shape of your face is an incorrect posture. Slouching will push your neck and chin downward and forward, creating loose skin and bulges. To suck in the excess fat, straighten your neck and back.
- Through the help of your middle finger and forefinger, press on the cheekbones and create an O-shape with the mouth. While doing this you will feel resistance under the cheekbones. Do 10 repetitions and hold each rep for 5 seconds.
- Fish face selfies are the current obsession of teenagers on Instagram. If you are intending to lose that cheeky fat, make a face like that and smile as widely as possible. Hold it for 5 sec and repeat.
- To define your jawline, keep your posture straight, throw the head back and watch the ceiling. Keep the lips closed and tilt the jaw like you are opening the mouth. Do five repetitions of five seconds each.
- Another exercise is, zip your lips and tilt the head till you’re directly staring at the roofing. Make a pouty face and hold it till failure and then repeat it for 10 times more.
- Keeping aside all the exercises, chewing gum really helps. The gums are like a work out program for your cheeks and jaws. If you intentionally and regularly chew them for weeks, you can get the perfect shape that you’d wished for.
- Face exercises are not enough, exercising the whole body is also essential in this context. When you start losing weight, your face will automatically slim down.
- Also, keeping your diet clean is mandatory. If you regularly keep indulging in junk food, the bulges and loose skin will come back again. When your diet is full of nutrition and is clean, half of the battle is already won.
- Drinking enough water is considered to be crucial to lose weight. When it comes to losing cheeky fat, the same applies here. A higher concentration of water in your body prevents puffiness and bloating of the face.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol since it’s intake will contribute to the increase of bloating and fat. The best way to keep your cheeky fat in check is by reducing the consumption of alcohol.
- One of the main reasons behind bloating is sodium intake. It contributes the most in swelling and facial puffiness. Reducing the consumption of sodium helps the most as it prevents the retention of fluid in the body.
To lose the extra fat and skin from your face, a plethora of methods are available. Adding exercise, changing diets and adjusting daily habits are effective ways for boosting fat loss. To get the best results, pair the above points with regular exercise and a nutritious diet.