With the upcoming festive season and hiking tourism, India is lagging nowhere in the technological framework towards providing you the best-of-time hassle-free travel. The more you are prepared for a trip, the better it gets!
Here we have listed 5 such must-have applications that will not only make your travel easier, but also provide such value offers and services that you won’t regret using.
1. ChargeEZ – When you go to a different city and hire a vehicle, an EV specifically, charging stations must be in reach. If you are planning to go to Bangalore, ChargeEZ, a destination EV charging platform, has charging stations present throughout the city and you can find similar stations in other cities as well.
2. EaseMyTrip – India’s second largest OTA, EaseMyTrip makes it easy for its users to make all kinds of bookings at one platform from buses to hotels to charters. Though they are known for their air ticketing services, the other offers like the travel guide, the flight+hotel booking, corporate bookings and the exclusive offers can surely make your travel hassle-free and economical.
3. Medulance – We never know when we might need medical assistance and especially when travelling. Being unaware of the facilities and medical spots in a new place, Medulance is the application that you can use 24/7 for the same, avoiding any hassles and ensuring a safe travel.
4. TripLingo – Not only does this platform provide translation services, but you can also find yourself using TripLingo’s wifi dialer services and the cultural guide. What’s more is that they also offer learning tools for languages.
5. Incredible India – When travelling around India, this application makes it much easier to know the facts and important information about the cities you are in, making it great for both the international and domestic travellers.