Can marriage make your sex life bland? Well, yes, long-term relationships tend to get boring after a certain period of time. It is pretty obvious to hit some roadblocks in your marriage. But, do you find yourself stuck in your physical relationship? Is there a slump in your sex life? Are you bored with the sex life with your partner? Well, Gleeden has some ways to break out of your boredom.
Ms. Sybil Shiddell, the country manager for India, clarifies, “It takes a lot from both the individuals in a marriage to keep the fire of love ignited, one needs to take that extra effort or do things that help in breaking the monotony, from time to time. Problem starts creeping in when the relationship lacks attention & efforts and yes, it could lead to infidelity. The distinction between how individuals view marriage as a routine or habit and less as a partnership depends on gaps in time as well.”
- Love language – We usually love our partners how we want ourselves to be loved. Learning your spouse/partner’s love language can make your relationship healthy. Knowing your partner’s needs will remove the bubble of distance in your relationship.
- Don’t count – It’s not how many nights and times you are involved with them, affection between you and your partner matters. Lasting longer does not spice up things, spending that time, being comfortable, communicating, and asking about needs and expectations, will build the quality of your relationship. Sex is essential in marriages, and many counselors have said that, despite the fact of how many times people have sex.
- Comfort above all – Not many people are confident about how they look. Getting comfortable in your own skin is more important. Seeing and accepting yourself as an attractive person will enhance your confidence whilst your sexual relations with your partner.
- Let’s talk – It is very important to have communication in a relationship. Talking about your needs in bed to your partner will create understanding and make the required changes. Empty promises can ruin your partner’s interest and trust. Instead, be honest with them, so they can bond with you and the love flame shines forever.
- Efforts needed – Many people stop doing things that they used to impress their partner. This leads them to question their worth and slowly start losing interest. Going on small dates, taking trips, going dancing, cooking a meal, etc are some things that can work like a blow torch in your relationship. After all, sex is a way how you express your love.
- Adding new passion – Experts say, doing something new gives our brain a kick of dopamine which is the same thing that creates romantic passion. Doing these new adventurous things can ignite the chemicals in the brain towards physical attraction.
- Cutting distance – Following the daily patterns of cuddling, kissing, and hugs are like practically pulling the distance apart and making the emotional bond stronger. Giving each other massages is another way of connecting with your partner.
- Pen the thoughts – Writing down thoughts in your mind is the most helpful way to get rid of issues revolving around them. By putting thoughts down or even fantasies can help your partner understand your requirements. Try to put down thoughts related to things that give you arousal and share it with your partner.
- Doing exercise – Putting your pelvic into work can help you enjoy your intimate time more as it releases the tension of your muscle. Doctors suggest doing kegel exercises, contraction can help couples who are unsatisfied with their sexual relationships.
- Practicing foreplay – It is an exquisite aspect of a relationship making the whole experience linger a little longer. It can make intercourse more pleasurable, for couples, it is an invaluable tool that will help couples in breaking the monotony in their bedroom. It will add a new freshness to your long-term relationship or married life.