QUAKER ADDS A NUTRITOUS TOUCH TO RAMZAN CELEBRATIONS
Ramzan is a time for reflection, spiritual growth and strengthening bonds with family and friends. For individuals observing the fast during this period, Sehri is a crucial meal consumed before sunrise that provides the necessary nourishment and energy, to keep you going. Quaker recognizes the importance of Sehri and has a special recipe to fill Ramzan celebrations with goodness and love.
By adding Quaker Oats as part of your Sehri meal, you can enjoy a scrumptious dish that is made with wholegrain oats and other delicious ingredients.
So, this Ramzan season, start your day, the oats way! #RamzanwithQuaker #SehriWithOats
Quaker Oats Orange-Carrot Kheer
||Roasted Quaker Oats||15 g|
||Skimmed milk||300 ml|
||Grated carrots||50 g|
||Honey (optional)||1 tsp|
||Orange zest||1 tsp|
Instructions | Serves 2
- Roast 15g Quaker Oats.
- Boil 300ml skimmed milk.
- Add grated carrots & simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add roasted Quaker Oats & stir.
- When Kheer thickens, add honey (optional), cardamom powder and orange zest.
- Cook for few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chopped almonds and serve hot.