As the largest organ you have, your skin is vital to your overall well-being. However, it can take care of you if you take care of it. This is exactly why it’s so important to have a well-planned skincare routine. And it’s undoubtedly worth the time, money, and energy to take care of your skin on a day-to-day basis.
Summertime is right around the corner, and while hydrating yourself by drinking plenty of fluids is everybody’s summer goal, make sure you also keep your body hydrated, moisturized, and well protected on the outside from the harmful UV rays. This season has a significant impact on your skin.And with summer comes sweat, which may begin to block pores while enjoying nature and the warm weather. The scorching heat leads to more open pores, which are usually clogged with oil, dirt, and bacteria. This can cause acne marks, wrinkles, premature aging, and hyperpigmentation. Cleaning your skin daily is important to ensure your pores are free of dirt and bacteria. And you can do so by obtaining some good skincare Nivea products, which are actually inexpensive and so effective that you will find 2-3 Nivea products in every other person’s home.Some affordable Nivea products you can use on a daily basis have been listed below –
- Unisex Soft Light Moisturising Non-Sticky Cream – Made with Vitamin E and jojoba oil, this unisex moisturiser can be applied everywhere, from head to toe. The non-sticky moisturiser is so light on the skin that your skin will be hydrated and breathable at the same time.
2. Pearl and Beauty Roll-On Deodorant – No one likes sweaty and stinky armpits, which is often a problem during the summertime, so to keep this problem at bay, apply the pearl extracts and avocado oil infused Pearl & Beauty roll-on deodorant for women, which lasts long (up to 48 hrs) and smells divine.
3. Shower Gel – In this modern world, nobody uses a soap bar, people rather prefer shower gels, which are much better in terms of hygiene. They also come in multiple flavors, like Waterlily and oil, Frangipani and oil, Lemon and oil, Fresh Power Fruit, and Fresh Pure.
4. Berry Shine 24H Melt-In Moisture Lip Balm – While you are moisturising your entire body, don’t forget your chapped lips, they need some lovin’ too, after all, it’s the first thing people may notice when you show up with dry and chapped lips. Keep them hydrated and moisturised with one of the most popular and affordable Nivea products, the Berry Shine Lip Balm. It comes in two flavors, Cherry Shine and Blackberry, and smells delicious, but that doesn’t mean you go licking it off your lips every 2 mins.
5. Unisex Cocoa Nourish 48-Hour Deep Moisturising Body Lotion: Everyone knows, anything with cocoa in it tastes and smells amazing, well, in this case, the cocoa body lotion just smells amazing and keeps your skin moisturised for hours. If you are someone with dry skin problems, then this body lotion is just what you need, especially during the summertime.]
But hey, don’t be afraid of the sun, as the sunlight helps to release serotonin, which is a mood-enhancing hormone. Just apply these Nivea products and follow a well-planned skincare regime for healthy and glowing skin in summer.