For ages, milk has served the nutritional needs of humankind. With scientific evidence, it’s now even clearer that milk is,in fact, a complete food. Loaded with proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals, milk is vital for maintaining good health and sustaining life. Another good thing is that milk tastes awesome and it can be used to prepare a variety of lip-smacking dishes.
The type of protein found in milk has the highest biological value. Nutritional research studies have shown that milk protein contains most of the essential amino acids that the human body needs to create new cells and repair existing ones. In layman’s terms, one can consider the example of a wound, which is likely to heal faster with regular intake of protein-rich food such as the best full cream milk. Such healing properties are applicable to internal organs as well. Milk also contributes to the creation of new blood cells, which in turn accelerates the healing process. An individual who consumes milk on a regular basis is likely to have a natural shine and glow as well as a body that is free from diseases.
- Milk is rich in a wide variety of minerals such as calcium and phosphorus.
- Milk contains vitamins such as A, D, E and K. With such high nutrient density, milk provides a comprehensive range of health benefits such as increased vigor and vitality.
- Milk has shown to improve bodily strength and remove exhaustion, which is why it is often prescribed for invalids.
- Milk is essential for strong bones and teeth
- Milk has shown to reduce the risk of osteoporosis, hypertension, kidney stones, and colon cancer.
- Milk helps people who may be underweight and struggling to maintain a healthy weight.
- Milk has shown to act as an effective medication for hyperacidity and various other types of acidic conditions of stomach.
- Milk can help people who may be experiencing problems with their sleep.
- Milk has been found useful in providing relief for conditions such as common cold, tonsillitis, bronchitis and asthma.
When it comes to including milk in your diet, you can choose from a wide variety of options such as cow’s milk, best full cream milk, full fat organic milk, healthy toned milk, healthy double toned milk, etc. Moreover, you can also opt for milk products such as tasty dahi, organic dahi, butter, cow ghee, cheese, paneer, buttermilk, etc. With just 2-3 servings of milk or milk products per day, you can easily provide the best nourishment for your body.