• White Quinoa-20Gm
• Black Quinoa-20Gm
•Yellow Pepper coulis-1tea spoon
•Beetroot Puree-1tea spoon
•Green Pea Puree-1tea spoon
•Yellow cherry tomato-2nos
•Chopped Bell pepper-5gm
Method For making Cranberry Jelly
Pour agar-agar into cold water and mix. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Sort the cranberries, wash, and dry.
Transfer the cranberries to a blender bowl and beat until smooth.
Add sugar to the cranberry puree and stir.
Put the cranberry mass in a saucepan, put it on high heat, and bring to a boil. After boiling, simmer for 2 minutes over medium heat. Pour in agar and stir. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for another 2 minutes.
Cool the cranberry mass to about 60 degrees. Cover the form with plastic wrap and put the mass there. Smooth the surface.
Place the mould in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Then remove the agar-agar cranberry marmalade from the refrigerator and turn it over onto a Tray.
Method For Making Quinoa Salad
1. Soak both types of quinoa in cold water after that keep water in pan for boiling and put the soaked quinoa in boiling water keep boiling for 15 mins. Remove from heat and strain it.
2. Mix chopped bell pepper pomegranate and cucumber all together and lemon juice and seasoning into it.
3. Brush the beetroot puree on the plate and garnish with some green pea puree and some yellow bell pepper coulis and place the cranberry jelly on the opposite side of that.
4. After that with help of mould put mixture of quinoa on top of that, garnish it with poached pear, arugula and pomegranate seeds.
5. Make a dough with bajra, salt and water. Roll out and cook on griddle.
6.Break the bread in bits and toss over the salad.