Zell Education witnesses 40% surge in enrollment for Financial Risk courses in 2022-2023

October 2023: Zell Education, India’s leading finance and accounts Ed-tech platform, has observed a remarkable surge in enrollment for Financial Risk courses in the academic year 2022-2023. The percentage of enrollment for these courses has experienced a substantial growth of approximately 40% compared to the previous year.

The demand for Financial Risk courses in 2023 has shown a remarkable increase of approximately 40% compared to 2022. This surge can be attributed to the growing complexity of financial markets, rising regulatory requirements, and the heightened emphasis on risk management in the financial industry. Additionally, the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the critical importance of robust risk management practices, further fueling interest in these courses.

In 2021, the demand for Financial Risk courses in India experienced a moderate growth of around 20%. However, in 2022, the demand witnessed a more substantial increase, with a growth rate of approximately 35%.

Looking ahead to 2023, Zell Education anticipates continued robust demand for Financial Risk courses in India, with an expected growth rate of approximately 40%. The financial industry continues to recognize the crucial role of risk management in ensuring financial stability and growth. The overall outlook for the sector remains highly positive, with expanding job opportunities for professionals proficient in financial risk management.

The top 5 courses opted for by students on Zell Education are ACCA, CMA, CFA, FRM, and F&A. Zell Education’s learner demographic is diverse. Approximately 55% of learners come from metropolitan areas, while the remaining 45% come from tier 2 and 3 towns across India. This balanced distribution reflects Zell Education commitment to making quality education in financial risk management and other courses accessible to all.

Mr. Pratham Barot , CEO & Co – Founder of Zell Education said, “The notable surge of 40% reflects the increasing awareness of critical impact of risk management especially in business landscape. As the financial market continuously evolves, professionals equipped with expertise in financial risk are in high demand. Zell has students enrolled in such courses from Tier I, II and III cities signifying its relevance to a wide-ranging audience. We are committed to be in the firefront of this ever-evolving industry, ensuring that students are well-prepared for exciting opportunities that lies ahead”.

Check Also

BA in Journalism and Mass Comm: Skills Required, Career Opportunities and Job Roles

In this information driven world, the rapid digitalisation can be seen in all the sectors. …