Electric Vehicles are a hot topic today. From new launches to policies to the fire incidents, the Auto Industry is brimming with EV news. With this also comes the innovations and addition to the EV infrastructure in India and startups have taken up this development really well.
Here are 5 such startups from the EV sector that are not only providing services but also enhancing and fastening the development of the industry as a whole.
1. ChargeEZ – A fast-growing tech-driven company that makes electric vehicle charging easier for EV owners in the country, ChargeEZ is a platform that offers destination charging services. The platform provides charging points at multiple locations and the ‘EZ’ application to help with the navigation. It envisions cities with efficient parking and charging solutions and vehicle users with no pain in finding the same.
2. Plug Mobility – A tech-first platform to aggregate the B2B and B2B2C mobility industry, Plug Mobility ecosystem allows OEMs/dealerships / fleet operators/ Driver partners/ investors to own the fleet while ensuring adequate utilisation of the fleet providing EV fleet services to its large customer base across India.
3. AMO Electric Bikes – With the mission of creating reliable, sustainable, and affordable e-mobility solutions in India, AMO Mobility Solutions is relentlessly working towards achieving its vision “to convert/expand e-mobility into mass mobility”, and in their endeavours to do so, the brand is committed to providing stylish e-bikes that are extremely enjoyable to ride.
4. Yulu – Having the idea to reduce traffic and pollution in the Indian cities, Yulu is providing rental Micro Mobility Vehicles (MMVs) which users can also utilize through Yulu’s application. The platform offers 2 variants of bikes that users can easily access.
5. BluSmart Mobility – An EV-based ride-sharing platform, BluSmart Mobility is a sustainable solution to your transportation needs. Providing daily rides to hourly rentals, the platform plans to expand and make the mega cities of India environmentally friendly.