20th June, 2022, India: Ashok Leyland, the flagship Company of the Hinduja Group and India’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturer, today, launched the ecomet STAR 1115 CNG truck in 11.44 T GVW category. The truck is powered by 144 HP turbocharged engine which delivers a superior pick up & KM-KG performance. CNG Cylinder capacity ranging from 360L to 480L, enables best-in-class single-fill range aiding faster turnaround time & seamless driving experience.
With this product, Ashok Leyland strengthened its ICV CNG portfolio in the 11T CNG segment. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sanjeev Kumar, Head- MHCV, Ashok Leyland, said, “The CV industry is foreseeing a rapid growth towards greener and cleaner fuels. Our bellwether ecomet STAR CNG range (14T &16T) introduced few months back has received an overwhelming response from our customers. The much awaited ecomet STAR 1115 will address logistic needs our customers operating in FMCG, Auto components, Parcel load, and Beverages.”
Key features and advantages for ecomet STAR 1115:
- Powered by H Series CNG Turbocharged engines with 106kW (144HP) & 450 Nm torque
- Superior KM-KG
- Multiple CNG cylinder options: 360L/ 450 L/ 480 L
- Multiple load span options: 17ft, 20ft & 22ft
- Slow and fast filling nozzles (to suit all types of CNG stations), superior pipes and sealing.
- New digital dashboard with Advance Driver Assist (ADA)
- Heavy duty Axle, Suspension, frame & other aggregates offering higher durability
- Spacious, sturdy, state-of-the-art cabin
- Advanced telematics (i-Alert), remote diagnostics with 24×7 customer assistance through Uptime Solution Centre