Since digitization has taken over the real estate space, both sellers and buyers are looking for real estate websites as the primary source of information. These websites not only help the users to know the right information of a property but also help in online comparing with other properties and often provide key advice via one-on-one consultations.
Seven real estate websites are listed below-
- Blox– Blox, India’s one of its kind technology-based and consumer-centric online home buying platform, helps buyers purchase their dream homes in 7 simple steps. Unlike other online proptech players, Blox ensures an end-to-end journey for consumers, eliminating the inefficiencies of traditional home buying methods. In December 2022, Blox raised $12 million in a Series A funding round from existing and new strategic and angel investors, including Kunal Shah, founder of CRED, and Justin Marteen of Tinder.
- 99acres- It is considered to be one of the top websites of India, spreading across 600+ cities. Its informative database offers various options like listing and browsing properties, advertising through microsites, getting reports and insights on real estate market etc.
- No Broker- This website offers to rent, sell or buy properties without any hidden brokerage. One can directly contact the home owners with the help of its verified list. It also allows to post property ads with short description for free.
- com– Housing.com is an online real estate website which provides extensive pan India property database for buying, renting and co-living. It gives the buyers vivid view of the properties along with its surroundings which helps in their decision making.
- Magic Bricks- It helps in seamless real estate transactions by bringing together buyers, sellers and agents. It’s easy to use dashboard helps in listing and finding properties. This website also gives tips, advices on property selling, buying, taxation and policy changes.
- Square Yards- It is a technology focused real estate brokerage firm which provides property buying and selling services. This website helps in an integrated consumer experience and also covers the whole real-estate journey from identifying the desirable property, interiors, transactions, property management, home loans, rentals, and post-sales service.
- Prop Tiger- Prop Tiger lists new properties, under-construction properties, ready-to-move properties and upcoming projects. It covers different cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Noida etc. Prop Tiger provides home loans by collaborating with different banks. Their quality customer support helps buyers with tips and guidance.
Amidst the booming demands in real estate field, the prominent real estate websites are actually addressing the traditional challenges. These websites bring more transparency between the buyer and seller by providing proper guidance. Apart from this, zero brokerage policy is also becoming one of the key factors of choosing a real estate online website.